Home Care Packages – Consumer Directed Care
Home Care Packages are subsidised by the Australian Government to help people stay at home for longer. Home Care Packages include a wide range of services, including:
- Domestic Assistance – such as cleaning, laundry, unaccompanied shopping
- Social Support – our staff stay with you for social life in and outside your home
- Personal Care – such as shower, wash your hair
- Meal Preparation – preparing healthy and nutritious meals
- Transportation – attend appointments or around your community
- Nursing at Home – such as wound care, medication management
- Allied Health at Home – physiotherapists and other health professionals
- Respite Care – Day respite or in-home respite
- External Service – such as lawn mowing, repair home appliances, emergency response alarm, webster-pak
What can we offer?
- NO Basic Daily Fee
- NO Income-Tested Care Fee for Full Pensioner
- Personalised monthly statement
- Speak your own languages – all staff can speak a second language
- 24/7 in-home services
- VERY LOW COST for daily services
- Fully assistance with application process
- Unlimited and Free consultation at home
You can change your services and care plan as requested at any stages. Our experienced staff members tailor our services to support you, to keep you at home as independent as possible.
Home Care Package Levels:
- Level 1 – Support people with basic care needs, up to 3 hours per week
- Level 2 – Support people with low care needs, up to 5 hours per week
- Level 3 – Support people with intermediate care needs, up to 11 hours per week
- Level 4 – Support people with high care needs, up to 17 hours per week
Received a Home Care Package approval letter from My Aged Care?
Call us today on 07 3341 0520 to create an individualised care plan & budget together.
Home Care Packages are open to seniors over 65 years of age, or over 50 years for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders, who need:
- Ongoing services
- Multiple services, or one service at a high frequency
- High level support
To start receiving Home Care Packages, you will need to register with My Aged Care, and you will be assessed by the government to determine your eligibility for services.
My Aged Care contact number is 1800 200 422.